Sunday, May 24, 2009

saturdays.

ugh. i feel like a big jerk.

You know, i need the Lord like sooooo very much. I need Him to change me, and to teach me how to be a better everything. I do not know how to be like Jesus.

i am realizing a lot lately how icky my flesh is
and how it really does war against my spirit.

good thing Andrew and i really suck at fighting.

i apparently can't blog tonite. everything seems pretty petty, so i'm gonna leave it at this and just GO !

oh wait real fast...
i went to see some of the Van Cliburn preliminaries tonite...mostly to see Nobuyuki Tsujii perform @ 7:30pm. These pianists in the cliburn are some of the best in the whole world, but this guy blew me away. He's Japanese, 20 years old, and he's been blind since birth.
he was absolutely incredible.

i hope he wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment