Tuesday, June 23, 2009

this evening, while doing my usual walk through/search in the journal section of Barnes & Noble (which i do just about every other day...maybe) i told myself that i think i have just a slight problem when it comes to journaling.

i am obsessed with journals. i've been dilligent in some, but for the most part i find myself looking at, yearning for, and writing in bunches of different (gorgeous) journals. andrew was going to buy me a new moleskine on saturday night, and i'm suprised i didn't take him up on it...and then i almost bought myself a new one tonite too.

i also have a bunch of different online blogs. xanga, wordpress, blogger, my former ujournal which turned into a website i can't remember...ugh. I do these things. not to mention the fact that I twitter and facebook and e-update too many things probably. but that's just how it is...

and i won't stop liking journals.

IN OTHER NEWS:

-Andrew and I are super adorable. I'm learning how...interesting this is all going to end up being. But that's for me and the Lord to know, and you-whoever you are-to find out. he is such a great guy though...i mean..he just really super takes care of me and doesn't ever think that's a problem. He's always giving and loving and he is in love with Jesus. 'nuff said.

-i am so addicted to granny smith apple and natural peanut butter. like. seriously.

-i've lost over 50 lbs in the last 4 months.

-andrew and i have fish. Ludwig von Beetahoven lives @ Andrew's home, and Vladimere Betawitz lives @ my house. they both have their own aquapartments.

-i loves Jesus. a lot. we're gonna see revival real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment